We are looking for a Brand Strategist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work 100% from home and be responsible for helping schools increase enrollments through unique and creative marketing solutions that inspire parents, students, and educators to get involved.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help schools get the recognition they deserve by sharing each school’s unique approach to learning so parents can make informed decisions and unlock their child’s full potential.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns and increasing enrollments for schools in the following ways:
- Manage the planning and strategy of marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for websites, blogs, ads, social media posts, video scripts and other mediums.
- Develop and follow copywriting and frameworks tactics to write concise, compelling, and effective copys.
- Create Brand Strategies for clients or customers.
In the first three months as a Brand Strategist, you will:
- Be involved in School Marketing strategies and processes.
- Work with schools to establish needs, expectations, and action plans.
- Setup and manage paid ad campaigns.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully helped schools hit their projected student enrollments by generating leads and scheduling tours.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the Marketing area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in your role with opportunities for growth in leadership roles.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience using storytelling frameworks and tactics.
- Ability to write concise, compelling, and effective copys.
- Knowledge of SEO copywriting best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage planning and strategy sessions and meetings with clients.
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize tasks, and sensitive to deadlines.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Customer Retention Rate
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Hit KPI Targets
- Meet Deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience as a marketing professional.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $22,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO):
- 96 Hours of Vacation per year
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday per year
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours en a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.