We are looking for a Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work 100% from home and be responsible for helping schools increase enrollments through unique and creative marketing solutions that inspire parents, students, and educators to get involved.
Your impact will be
By joining our team, you will help our client achieve their recruitment goals and our agency grow by ensuring that all team members are equipped to achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals. It will also help to promote the culture of the company, so that all employees work under the values and culture of MSV .
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping companies recruit and hire for open positions.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for executing the following HR processes:
- Establish, implement, and monitor internal policies, processes, and procedures regarding Recruitment, Work-Life Quality, Organizational Culture, and Training and Development.
- Identify client needs, define strategy, and set expectations regarding the MVS recruitment solutions.
- Supervise the correct execution of the MVS recruitment solutions.
- Manage projects, deliverables, and due dates.
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as a Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Be involved in MVS’s Organizational Culture and strategies.
- Work with companies to establish needs, expectations, and recruiting action plans.
- Manage internal policies and processes.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully helped clients hit their projected hires by generating candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization in the Human Resources area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in your role with opportunities for growth in leadership roles.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources, new HR trends, and Work-Life Quality.
- Interpersonal skills and assertive communication.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and performance management.
- Proactive, organized, deadlines sensitive, and result driven.
- Ability to solve problems and offer consulting to clients. (Strategic and innovative thinking).
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Employee Satisfaction Level
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Recruiting KPIs (Applications, Interviews Scheduled, Hires Made, Retention Score, etc.)
- Meet Deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $27,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours on a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.