We are looking for a Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager to work 100% from home and be responsible for helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by setting goals for the team and producing monthly forecasting reports. Keeping our company competitive and innovative. And maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans, and overseeing all sales and promotional activities.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team, you will help our team hit their goals and grow while mastering, transmitting, and offering our personalized services and consulting to unlock the full potential of our clients.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for maximizing our growth and sales team potential, in the following ways:
- Overseeing sales, promotions, and campaign activities and directing the performance of the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its, strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics. Preparing sales budgets and projections, presenting sales, revenue, forecast, and expense reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as a Sales Manager, you will:
- Successfully drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Management of key accounts and development of new accounts.
- Recognize customer needs and provide insights for improving the product portfolio based on interactions with and feedback from customers
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully helped MVS customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the Sales area.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Previous successful experience as a sales executive or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate credibly and effectively, present and influence clients.
- Strong business sense and industry experience.
- Creativity to think outside the box and communicate clearly and assertively.
- Proactive, organized, deadlines sensitive, and result driven.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Monthly Sales Growth
- Customer Lifetime Value
- New Leads
- Hit KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a sales professional.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $27,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours on a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.