We are looking for a Web and Graphic Designer
MVS is looking for a Web and Graphic Designer to work 100% from home and be responsible to manage the MVS visual creative strategy to meet communication needs through graphic compositions.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help us, and our clients find, develop, or design the visual communication strategy that suits their needs and characteristics to transmit their unique approach.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for develop and produce ideas, proposals, and solutions for internal and external creative strategy. In addition to:
- Create digital materials for social media.
- Elaborate attractive arts for digital communication.
- Implement and maintain web pages.
- Update and optimize web page performance.
- Design and edit videos.
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as a Digital Media Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver the brand strategy to our clients.
- Help with creative ideas for the wireframe and architecture for launching a new website.
In 6 months, you will:
- Contribute to the creation and standardization of processes in the Creative area.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience working on marketing projects with Ideation, branding, typography, and design principles.
- Thorough understanding of designing for printing, such as different file formats and color systems, paper sizes, weights, and stocks. And experience in promotional design.
- Strong knowledge of building and maintaining websites.
- Creativity to think outside of the box and have clear communication (verbal, written, and visual).
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize tasks, and sensitive to deadlines.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Standards Compliance
- Production cycle time
- Response Time
- Error Rate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Graphic Communication, Visual Communication, or related field.
- 2+ years of progressive experience as a professional designer.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 16GB RAM, i7/Ryzen 7 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Knowledge of SEO standards and principles.
- Domain of CMS frameworks: WordPress.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $19,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to a competitive benefits package:
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We will send you a link where you be able to show your talents on camera, you only must answer a couple of questions that will help us to get to know you better.
We are going to schedule interviews to assess some core competencies. For this stage, we will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
We’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours making a practical exercise simulating a situation that would happen in your day-to-day. We believe that seeing the result of your work in a situation close to reality is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you for your time and contribution.