We are looking for a Web and Graphic Manager
We are looking for a Web and Graphic Manager to work 100% from home and be responsible for managing the visual creative strategy of the web and graphic design team for MVS and satisfying communication needs through graphic compositions.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team, you will help us, the design team and our clients to find, develop or design the visual communication strategy that suits their needs and characteristics to convey their unique approach.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for developing and producing ideas, proposals and solutions for the internal and external creative strategy. In addition to:
- Management and team organization.
- Develop work strategies and distribution of tasks.
- Implement and maintain web pages.
- Update and optimize the performance of the website.
- Video design and editing.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
In the first three months as a Web and Graphic Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver the brand strategy to our clients.
- Help with creative ideas for the wireframe and architecture for launching a new website.
In 6 months, you will:
- Contribute to the creation and standardization of processes in the Creative area.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience working on marketing projects with Ideation, branding, typography, and design principles.
- Thorough understanding of designing for printing, such as different file formats and color systems, paper sizes, weights, and stocks. And experience in promotional design.
- Strong knowledge of building and maintaining websites.
- Creativity to think outside of the box and have clear communication (verbal, written, and visual).
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize tasks, and sensitive to deadlines.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Standards Compliance
- Production Cycle time
- Response Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience as a marketing professional.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $35,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours on a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.