We are looking for a Community Manager
We are looking for a Community Manager to work 100% from home and be responsible for managing and handling external communications, social media, and content creation.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns and increasing enrollments for schools in the following ways:
- Set, plan, manage and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Manage projects, deliverables, and due dates.
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as a Community Manager, you will:
- Successfully helped develop and implement social media strategy.
- Stayed up to date with digital technology trends.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the Marketing area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in your role with opportunities for growth.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Knowledge of social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok.
- Ability to identify, track, and interpret social media KPIs.
- Creativity to think outside the box and have a clear storytelling and content development framework.
- Proactive, organized, deadlines sensitive, and result driven.
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and written).
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Engagement Rate
- Retention Rate
- Community Growth
- Social Media Reach
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 6 to 12 months of experience (no more) as Community Manager.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $10,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO):
- 96 Hours of Vacation per year
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday per year
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours on a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.