We are looking for a Content Strategis
The MVS Marketing team is looking for a Content Strategis to work 100% from home and be responsible for creating content in English for publications, blogs, articles, and any other resources needed based on the business goals of the company and the needs of the users.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help us, and our clients find, develop, or design the content communication strategy that suits their needs and characteristics to transmit their unique approach.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for writing different types of resources related to different topics depending on the client. In addition to:
- Conduct thorough research to gain a deep understanding of all customer personas.
- Create specifications and content appropriate to the personality of the client brand.
- Development of pillar and subpillar content strategies
- Collaborate with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement strategy.
- Develop an editorial strategy, so that the content is consistent across all delivery platforms
In the first three months as a Copywriter, you will:
- Develop and follow copywriting frameworks and tactics.
- Write compelling, concise, and effective copy.
- Help with creative ideas for the marketing and content internal and external strategy.
In 6 months, you will:
- Contribute to the growth of our client’s communication guidelines through the development and execution of the brand strategy.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Content presentation skills
- Content delivery skills: you determine the best distribution channel to deliver content to your audience.
- You should have experience in handling and strategizing marketing campaigns.
- Content monetization skills: as a content strategist, you must be able to plan how your content can get customers to buy your product
- Multitasking and organizational skills
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Engagement Percentage
- Response Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Communication, or a related field.
- Experience writing various texts.
- Fluent in language, grammar, and writing in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Marketing knowledge is not required.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, Core i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
The salary for this position is $12,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and fill out our application form. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours on a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.