We are looking for a Copywriter
MVS Marketing Team is looking for a Copywriter to work 100% from home and be responsible to create English content for posts, blogs, articles, and any other resources needed for internal and external sources.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help us, and our clients find, develop, or design the content communication strategy that suits their needs and characteristics to transmit their unique approach.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for writing different types of resources related to different topics depending on the client. In addition to:
- Develop and produce ideas, proposals, and solutions for internal and external creative strategy.
- Elaborate attractive articles, video scripts, radio announcements, etc. for digital communication in social networks.
- Write copy for digital communication in social networks.
- Adapt texts to the tone, voice, and written identity of the brand.
In the first three months as a Copywriter, you will:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content based on the tone, voice, and written identity of the client and of MVS.
- Help with creative ideas for the marketing and content internal and external strategy.
In 6 months, you will:
- Contribute to the growth of MVS communication guideline and the develop of the brand identity on social media.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience using storytelling frameworks and tactics.
- Experience in writing about different topics.
- Thorough understanding of the structure that different resources (blogs, articles, radio scripts, etc.) must have and how to use each of them to achieve certain goals.
- Creativity to think outside of the box and have clear communication (verbal, written, and visual).
- Ability to manage time, organize and prioritize tasks, and sensitive to deadlines.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Publication frequency and reach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Communication, or a related field.
- Experience writing various texts.
- Fluent in language, grammar, and writing in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Marketing knowledge is not required.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, Core i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
The salary for this position is $11,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to a competitive benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and fill out our application form. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours en a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.