We are looking for a Jr. Recruiter
We are looking for a Jr. Recruiter to work 100% from home and be responsible for helping our clients hit their hiring goals through our personalized recruiting solutions.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help our clients hit their hiring goals by making a unique approach to candidates while you are learning and continuously growing.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping our clients fill their open positions. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
Our core values mark the path followed by each member of the MVS Team and determine the actions we take.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for executing recruiting processes and help clients hit their hiring goals in the following ways:
- Develop, create, and manage online jobs post.
- Prescreening candidates and schedule interviews.
- Create and manage reports.
- Manage projects, deliverables, and due dates
- Conduct weekly accountability meetings with clients to review productivity, results, and strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as Jr. Recruiter, you will:
- Be involved in recruitment strategies and processes.
- Work with clients to establish recruiting needs, expectations, and action plans.
- Setup and manage job posts on different platforms.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully helped our clients hit their hiring needs.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the human resources area.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be:
- Highly organized and self-driven.
- Achieving goals and objectives efficiently.
- Ability to identify, track, and interpret KPIs.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Desire for continuous improvement and enthusiasm for learning new skills.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Customer Retention Rate
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Hit hiring goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or any related field.
- 6 to 12 months of experience (no more) as a Recruiter.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $12,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to a competitive benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and fill out our application form. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours en a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.