We are looking for a Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work 100% from home and be responsible for helping schools increase enrollments through unique and creative marketing solutions that inspire parents, students, and educators to get involved.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team, you will help our team improve brand visibility and awareness, increase traffic to the company’s website, attract new customers, and lead and motivate their marketing team.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for maximizing the growth and potential of our Marketing team, in the following ways:
- Analysis and measurement of results
- budget management
- Identification of new communication channels
- content development
- Market and competition analysis
- Development and execution of marketing strategies
In the first three months as a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Successfully fulfill the Marketing process of the organization.
- Content management and development of new media and communication channels.
- Recognize the needs of customers and provide information to improve the experience based on the service of the products.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully helps the management of the team and the department including the needs.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the Marketing area.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous successful experience as a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Manager, consistently meeting targets.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate credibly and effectively
- Strong business sense and industry experience.
- Creativity to think outside the box and communicate clearly and assertively.
- Proactive, organized, sensitive to deadlines and results oriented.
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role, we will track:
- Success in targeted campaigns
- commercial strategies
- achievement of goals
- Click KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience as a marketing professional.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $27,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours en a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.