We are looking for a Sales Executive
We are looking for a Sales Executive to work 100% from home and be responsible for setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads by offering our personalized marketing and recruiting services and converting them into customers.
Your impact will be
By joining the MVS team you will help our clients hit their goals and get the recognition they deserve by sharing our personalized services and consulting so they can unlock their full potential.
We are a Marketing and Consulting Agency that specializes in helping schools enroll students and recruit teachers. While we can and do support other industries, our experience lies in education, hospitality, and non-profits.
All our team members represent our core values.
- Community focused
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Value Driven
- Lifelong learning
You will be responsible for helping us build up our business activities in the following ways:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and figure out their needs, concerns, or feedback.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services and demonstrations.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Other duties as assigned.
In the first three months as a Sales Executive, you will:
- Be involved in MVS sales, services, strategies, and processes.
- Work with clients to establish needs and expectations, and action plans.
In 6 months, you will have:
- Successfully obtained and managed a solid customer base.
- Contributed to the creation and standardization of processes in the Marketing area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in your role with opportunities for growth in leadership roles.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience in sales planning and prospecting skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate.
- Creativity to think outside the box and communicate clearly and assertively.
- Proactive, organized, deadlines sensitive, and result driven.
- Ability to solve problems and offer consulting to clients. (Strategic and innovative thinking).
Performance Objectives (KPI´s)
To measure your success in this role we will track:
- Monthly Sales Growth
- Monthly Sales Booking
- Conversion Rate
- Hit KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in sales.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Computer with 8GB RAM, i5/Ryzen 5 processor, and internet speeds above 30MB as a minimum.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana, and Zapier.
The salary for this position is $17,000 MXN per month, with outlined growth plan.
By joining the MVS team you will have access to this benefits package:
- Training and Mentoring
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Paid Holidays
- 48 Hours of Vacation per year (After 6 months of employment)
- 24 Hours of Sick Leave per year (After 3 months of employment)
- 16 Hours of Bereavement Leave (After 3 months of employment)
- 8 Hours of Floating Holiday (After 3 months of employment)
- IMSS (After 1 year of employment)
The Application Process
Please submit your resume and fill out our application form to apply for this position. All candidates will be notified on next steps by our Recruitment Team.
We would like to get to know you. Tell us what motivates and inspires you so we may help you hit your personal, professional, and financial goals. We will provide a link for you to upload your answers via a video.
For this step, we would be ready to schedule an interview to assess the core competencies needed for this role. We will provide you 3 questions in advance so you can prepare your answers.
After your interview, we’ll ask you to spend a couple of hours en a practical exercise that simulates a task that you would be responsible for during your day-to-day activities. We believe that seeing a sample of your work is the best way to assess your potential. We also believe in fairness, so we’ll pay you an hourly rate that matches this position’s salary for your time and contribution.